Please also note that:
- You can contact the Controller’s Data Protection Officer via e-mail: [firstname.lastname@example.org] ,
- Your data may be transferred to third parties who process data on behalf of the Controller, and to whom the Controller may order to perform certain technical activities with regard to the processing of your personal data. The processing will always be performed based on your agreement to data processing;
- The Controller will process your data over the period of time which is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing, but no longer than until this consent is withdrawn
- You have the right to withdraw you consent at any time, however, it will not affect the legal grounds for the processing which had occurred before the withdrawal of the consent;
- You have the right to access, correct, delete, object to processing, limit the processing and transfer your personal data;
- You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data if your personal data is processed unlawfully.